1. Share verb [shair]
to divide among a number of people
2. Check verb [chek]
to see if something is correct, to inspect
3. Forget verb [fer-get]
to be unable to remember, fail to remember
4. Guide verb [gahyd]
to show the way by leading, directing, or advising
5. Hold verb [hohld]
to have and keep in one's hand or grip
6. Report verb [ri-pawrt, -pohrt]
to make or to present (usually official or formal)
7. Return verb [ri-turn]
to go back to an earlier condition or place
8. Seem verb [seem]
to appear, to have the feeling or imagine
9. Train verb [treyn]
to guide or teach (to do something), as by subjecting to various exercises or experience
10. Wait verb [weyt]
to remain or stay in expectation of
Give the word being asked for each number.
____________________1. to show the way by leading, directing, or advising
____________________2. to see if something is correct, to inspect
____________________3. to remain or stay in expectation of
____________________4. to guide or teach by doing many exercises
____________________5. to go back to an earlier condition or place
____________________6. to divide among a number of people
____________________7. to have and keep in one's hand or grip
____________________8. to appear, to have the feeling or imagine
____________________9. to make or present (usually official or formal)
____________________10. to be unable to remember, fail to remember
Choose the correct words to complete the sentences below.
1) She always goes out of the room without turning off the lights. She admits that she always _________ to do it.
2) The tour _________ of my India trip is very kind and smart.
3) My computer shows an error every time I turn it on. My friend advised me to go to a computer shop to have it __________.
4) This book _________ interesting. The book cover is very attractive.
5) My father forgot to bring his suitcase, so he should __________ to our house to get it.