1. Let verb [let]
to allow, to give permission
2. Decide verb [dih-sahyd]
to make a decision, to get the result of something
3. Leave verb [leev]
to go away, to go out
4. Long adjective [long]
measuring a great distance from one end to the other
5. Move verb [moov]
to change one’s position from one point to another
6. Spell verb [spel]
to form words by letters
7. Pay verb [pey]
to give in return for goods or services, to give money in return for goods or services
8. Change verb [cheynj]
to make or become different
9. Practice verb [prak-tis]
to do often or repeatedly, to do repeatedly to become good
10. Spend verb [spend]
to pay out (money), to use up
Give the word being asked for each number.
_______________1. to change one’s position from one point to another.
_______________2. to do repeatedly to become good
_______________3. to make a decision
_______________4. To make or become different
_______________5. to give permission
_______________6. to give in return for goods or service
_______________7. to form words by letters
_______________8. to go away, to go out
_______________9. to pay out (money), to use up
_______________10. measuring a great distance from one end to the other
Choose the correct words to complete the sentences below.
1) There are many good restaurants in Italy. She can’t _________ which restaurant to go.
2) The man forgot to __________ his bill.
3) My brother is very busy reading a book. He told me to ________ the room when I tried to disturb him.
4) He doesn’t ______ his dog go inside the house. He thinks it is dirty.
5) She ________ dancing ballet every Sunday.