1. Cry verb [krahy]
- to have tears from your eyes because you are not happy
2. Put verb [poot]
- to move something to a place or position
3. First adjective [furst]
- coming before all others
4. Dance verb [dans,dahns]
- to move your feet and body to the music
5. Foot noun [foo t]
- below the ankle joint, on which the body stands and moves
Give the word being asked for each number.
_____ 1. to move your feet and body to the music
_____ 2. below the ankle joint, on which the body stands and moves
_____ 3. coming before all other
_____ 4. to move something to a place or position
_____ 5. to have tears from your eyes because you are not happy
Choose the correct words to complete the sentences below.
1) Yuri Gagarin is the _____ man in space.
2) I like to _______ in the party.
3) Don't put your ______ on the table.
4) The girl _____ when she lost her puppy.
5) After playing basketball, Troy ____ his shoes on the shoerack.