1. Flower noun [flou-er]
- the blossom of a plant
2. Food noun [food]
- something that people and animals eat
3. Color noun [kuhl-er]
- something that is used for coloring
4. Sport noun [spawrt, spohrt]
- games such as football, soccer, badminton, basketball, etc.
5. Dinner noun [din-er]
- a meal eaten in the evening
Give the word being asked for each number.
_____ 1. games such as football, soccer, badminton, basketball, etc.
_____ 2. something that is used for coloring
_____ 3. a meal eaten in the evening
_____ 4. the blossom of a plant
_____ 5. something that people and animals eat
Choose the correct words to complete the sentences below.
1) The ____ of her hair is black.
2) My mother prepares delicious ______ everyday.
3) I had ______ in a Japanese restaurant last night.
4) My favorite _______ is baseball.
5) There are many _____ in the garden.