1. Trip noun [trip]
- an act of going to a place and returning
2. Uniform noun [yoo-nuh-fawrm]
- clothes that is worn by a group of people, for example: school uniform, office uniform
3. Guest noun [gest]
- a person invited to visit someone's home or to an event
4. Step noun [step]
- the act of putting one leg in front of the other in walking or running
5. Lunch noun [luhnch]
- the meal between breakfast and dinner
Give the word being asked for each number.
_____ 1. a small book with your picture that you need to enter a country
_____ 1. clothes that is worn by a group of people
_____ 2. an act of going to a place and returning
_____ 3. the meal between breakfast and dinner
_____ 4. a person invited to visit someone's home or to an event
_____ 5. the act of putting one leg in front of the other in walking or running
Choose the correct words to complete the sentences below.
1) It's time for _____. What do you want to eat?
2) I took many _____ to go to his house. My legs are tired.
3) We have 2 _____ tonight. My grandparents are coming to my house.
4) They are wearing same clothes. Is that their school _____?
5) I want to go on a _____ to Japan. I want to see Mt. Fuji.
Choose the correct answers to the questions.
1) On September 29, volunteers will meet at
a. Tulip Garden
b. Rose Garden
c. Lily Garden
d. Marigold Garden
2) What will volunteers get after they clean the garden?
a. plastic bags