1. Subject noun [suhb-jikt]
- an area of knowledge that you study at a school or university
2. Festival noun [fes-tuh-vuh l]
- a special event when people celebrate something
3. Card noun [kahrd]
- a small piece of plastic or paper containing information about a person
4. Passport noun [pas-pawrt, -pohrt, pahs-]
- a small book with your picture that you need to enter a country
5. Ticket noun [tik-it]
a piece of paper which shows that you paid to enter a cinema, travel on a bus, plane, etc.
(チケット, 券, 切符)
Give the word being asked for each number.
_____ 1. a small book with your picture that you need to enter a country
_____ 2. a small piece of plastic or paper containing information about a person
_____ 3. an area of knowledge that you study at a school or university
_____ 4. a piece of paper which shows that you paid to enter a cinema, travel on a bus, plane, etc.
_____ 5. a special event when people celebrate something
Choose the correct words to complete the sentences below.
1) I will go to America next month. I need to get a _____.
2) Please call me. Here is my name _____.
3) It’s summer season! I’m excited for the Sumidagawa Fireworks _____.
4) Let’s buy our _____. The movie will start soon.
5) I like my English _____. I want to learn how to speak English.
Choose the correct answers to the questions.
1) Who came to Manami’s house last weekend?
a. her school teacher
b. her mother
c. her friends from the cooking club
d. her brother
2) How many sandwiches did Manami and her friends make?
3) Who put ham and cheese in her sandwich?
4) What did Manami and her friends do after eating snack?
a. watched a movie
b. played a video game
c. ate dinner
d. played outside
5) What will they make at Sachi’s house next weekend?
c. ice cream
d. chocolate cake