1. Part noun [pahrt]
- one of the pieces, sections, or elements
2. Place noun [pleys]
- any point, building, area, town, or country
3. Pen noun [pen]
- a long, thin object used for writing or drawing with ink
4. Pencil noun [pen-suh l]
- a long, thin object, usually made of wood, for writing or drawing
5. Tree noun [tree]
- a tall plant that has a hard trunk, branches, and leaves
Give the word being asked for each number.
_____ 1. a tall plant that has a hard trunk, branches, and leaves
_____ 2. a long, thin object, usually made of wood, for writing or drawing
_____ 3. a long, thin object used for writing or drawing with ink
_____ 4. one of the pieces, sections, or elements
_____ 5. any point, building, area, town, or country
Choose the correct words to complete the sentences below.
1) I have a lot of _____. I put them in a pen case.
2) Chris climbed the _____ and picked many apples.
3) He drew a straight line with his _____.
4) I need a quiet _____ where I can study.
5) My sister sliced the cake into 8 _____.
Choose the correct answers to the questions.
1) Where is Little Johnny from?
2) When does Little Johnny go swimming at school?
a. Every Tuesday
b. Every Wednesday
c. Every Thursday
d. Every day
3) What club does Big Brett go to?
a. Soccer club
b. Tennis club
c. Surfing club
d. Football club