1. Poor adjective [poor]
- having little money, needy
2. Quick Quick [kwik]
- moving fast or doing something in a short time
3. Fun adjective [fuhn]
- someone or something that is enjoyable
4. Many adjective [men-ee]
- a large number of people or things
5. Few adjective [fyoo]
- a small number of people or things
Give the word being asked for each number.
_____ 1. a large number of people or things
_____ 2. having little money, needy
_____ 3. a small number of people or things
_____ 4. moving fast or doing something in a short time
_____ 5. someone or something that is enjoyable
Choose the correct words to complete the sentences below.
1) This party is really _____! Everybody is enjoying their time.
2) Jojo collects toy cars. He has _____ toy cars on the shelf in his room.
3) My neighbor is _____. He doesn’t have money to go to the hospital.
4) There are only _____ apples on the table. The children ate most of them.
5) He won 1st place in the race. He is a _____ runner.
Choose the correct answers to the questions.
1) When is Len going to go back to America?
a. On September 19
b. On September 30
c. On September 22
d. Last year
2) Where will they eat lunch on Saturday?
a. At YM Shopping Center
b. At YM Amusement Center
c. At Judy’s house
d. At Asuna’s house
3) Asuna is happy because…
a. She can go to America
b. She can play at YM Amusement Center
c. She can get a keychain from Osaka
d. She can see Len before she goes back to America